Eloqua Event management simplifies the process of event registration communications and functions.
Also on the horizon, we are testing this feature for our campus needs. The Eloqua Events module will allow you to manage event invitations, registrations, and attendance. We are now running Eloqua Event pilots with three campus groups. If your department works with event registrations and you are manually managing the many communications and details they entail, you will love what Eloqua can help you do:
- Create branded event invitations, event registration forms, registration emails, waitlist emails, reminder emails, and post-event emails.
- Set attendance limits and manage wait lists.
- Allow for invitees to “Add Event to Calendar” via iCal or .ics, and more!
This Eloqua event feature can also:
- Copy events from a template to help jumpstart event creation
- Cancel a registration by clicking a single button on an email which triggers a cancellation email
- If there is a waitlist and a registrant cancels, anyone who was added to the waitlist will be automatically changed to registered and sent an email notifying them that a spot has opened up.
- Capture “opens” and auto-resend the invitation if the email is not opened in a designated period of time
- Schedule the event via both Google Calendar and iCal (ICS format for Outlook)
- Produce an event roster and track attendance
- Integrate with Salesforce CRM
- Create a shared list of attendees and no-shows.
At this moment, Eloqua events cannot yet take payments or create unique/personalized QR codes to be used for event entry (tickets), though there have been a few requests and we hope this may become available in the future.
Please reach out to discuss your team’s Event needs and what features you might like to have: firstname.lastname@example.org.